Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Monday, December 2, 2013

Card Making Monday # 24 - Cowboy Up!

Hello and welcome to another Monday posting!  
With all the business of the holiday and still wanting to get some crafting in. I thought I'd sit down to make a quickie card. I had some of these left over stickers from a set and wanted to put them to good use.  In fact, I'm so used to embellishing my cards that this one seems too simple. lol

I'm not sure what I'll use this card for or whom I give it to but I can imagine I will give it to a child or maybe my husband for a spoof. 

I used Giddy Up! Paper Pad for the pattern papers, Bazil Cardstock and OWH sketch #57. 

The sticker embellishments are made by PaperHouse. 

Enjoy the rest of your holiday season and thank you for visiting. Take care!



No comments: