Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Monday, February 17, 2014

Card Making Monday # 29 -Sending Sympathy

Good Morning to all of you! Thank you for stopping by today.
Today is Monday so that means I'm sharing a card with you.
Today's card uses Blind Embossing. That just means that you emboss on a plain cardstock background and keep the card clean and simple. The embossing should appear faint.

Here's my card...
I added a bit of the turquoise (also blind embossed) in hopes of adding some elegance to the card
Here's a closeup of the embossing and senitement
and a closup of how I popped the layers of white up to give it a shadow in hopes of bringing out the emboss a bit.


Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and if your visiting please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on this weeks Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing. Check it out here!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)

Please come back on Saturday to see what I'm up to. Take care and go make something beautiful....

Challenges:



13 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

So beautifully elegant. Love the embossing.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Unknown said...

Very pretty card.

Crafty Judith said...

Great embossing hun - thanks so much for joining us at Craftyhands Challenge Blog x

Small Talk Mama said...

I love the dual embossing on the different colors. Very pretty. Thanks for sharing.

Ginger said...

Just checking out the talent from Make it Monday! I love this nice clean, fresh simple card. I struggle with the right type of sympathy card! You have done an excellent job!

Marlene Atkinson said...

This is gorgeous, simple and elegant. Thank you for joining us at The Crafting Cafe Challenge. Marlene DT

lalkygirl said...

what a fab card , so elegant and I love the CAS design
Thanks for joining us at MIM and good luck
Tracey x

Lou said...

Love the card Amy. Thanks for entering the challenge at The Crafting Café x

Unknown said...

Fabulous Amy, very elegant hun, thank you for sharing with us at Scribble and Scrap, best of luck xxx

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous card. Thank you for joining our Challenge at The Crafting Café this month.

Hugs Erin DT x

Unknown said...

beautiful card for such a sad occasion. Many thanks for joining the crafty hands challenge and good luck!!! Melissa (DT)

Mandy Chilvers said...

beautiful card. Thanks for playing along with us at CraftyHands

Diane said...

Very elegant card design.

Hugs Diane