Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Friday, March 28, 2014

Feature Friday -3/28/2014

Hi All,
I have been AWOL lately on the Feature Friday posts. Things here have been overwhelmingly busy! So without further rattling on...let's welcome some new followers of all things beautiful.

Welcome to...
Smiles @ YCMNBKA
&
Diane @ 1 Card Creator
Thank you for following all things beautiful and you are entered into the drawing at the end of the month!

  Now...here are my favorite projects from my followers in the last few weeks and since it's been a while I'm choosing 3 favs this week!

This card is just so darling. I love all the sweet girly detail.

Second...

Joanna @ handmejki Aluny
I Luv, Luv this demensional project. What a personal touch to add the photos

and third....
Isn't this mustach card so much fun! 
My daughter (believe it or not) would absoilutely fall in love with this card

Please go on over and check out the other wonderful projects made by these ladies! 

Take care and have a fabulous weekend. Try to get some crafting time in and make something beuatiful!


4 comments:

Mirella said...

Thank you Amy! :-) Hugs, Mirella

Anonymous said...

It's very kind and generous of you to feature other crafter's work. I hope one day I'll be worthy of a mention. Hugs, Kirsten

Aluna said...

Thank you, Amy! It's nice that you take a look at my blog. Hugs, Joanna (Aluna)

Unknown said...

Hi Kirsten, if you are a follower of all things beautiful you will be. I visit the blogs of all my followers each week and keep track of the ones I've already featured so every one gets a chance. Don't forget you still have a chance to be entered into the follower blog candy drawing if you become a follower by March 31!