Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Friday, April 4, 2014

Feature Friday- 4/4/14

TGIF! What a week and I have a busy weekend ahead. My daughters birthday party is scheduled for Saturday so I'm sure you all know the craziness that ensues when you have a bunch of people coming to the house, including school friends but hopefully I can get some crafting in for Sunday. 

I am soooo behind on my Easter cards! I have 3 designs planned and 1 of them started but nothing competed.

For those of you who are visiting, my Feature Friday post is a way to show appreciation to my followers. Every Friday I link up the blogs of those who have become new follower friends and then I also showcase some crafty work of existing followers. I track whom I've showcased so everyone will have an opportunity.

Let's get on to the business of announcing new followers to all things beautiful.

Welcome:

& 

and now onto my follower favs for this week.


This image combined with the kite strings in the patterned paper are just adorable.
Make sure to check out what other cards she is making for our soldiers overseas.


What cute image and such pretty coloring.
Go on over and visit. Don't forget to leave her cyber hugs...


There were so many wonderful projects this week I had to showcase one more!

I can just feel the hug coming through the screen and I love all the texture she's added with the various embellishments.
Definitely worth a peek over at her blog to see what else she's been crafting!

Thanks for joining me and make some time this weekend to create something beautiful!

A sincere thank you to all my followers and if you are a visitor then be sure to follow all things beautiful and I'll send you a shout out on next weeks Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my 175 followers BLOG CANDY drawing. Check out the blog candy tab to see whats up for grabs.
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)

1 comment:

Denise Fletcher said...

Hi just to say I love the black lacy card! Fab! Just popped by on the Crafting Cafe blog hop!