Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Open Minded-Farmer Stork


Welcome back for another Design Team creation for the Open Minded Crafing Fun Challenge Blog. This week our challenge is use something with wings. For my project I used a fun image from QKR called Break Time.  I also used a 3D piecing tutorial which you can find the tutorial here and many more tutorials tutorial tab here.

Here's my CAS card:

I pieced the image and popped up just the farmer for some demension. I alsi incorporated some raffia on the side to give it that organic feel.

Here is the Copic markers I used.

I hope you are inspired by my CAS card and join in our challenge. Don't forget to go back and link your project and don't forget to check out the other wonderful design team submissions for this challenge. Now it's your turn...go make something beautiful...

Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and Thank you if your visiting. Please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on this weeks Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing. Check it out here!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address in a comment or email to me I won't be able to link it up)

Our Sponsors:

     
     

5 comments:

Crafting Vicky said...

I totally adore the way you have popped him up! The paper piecing is just perfect as well. Fabulous make.

Aluna said...

Very funny card. I love clouds on background. Hugs, Joanna

cass said...

Great Inspiration for the challenge at Open Minded this fortnight, love the crow.

Carmen O. said...

What an adorable card. I love your coloring, the clouds are great.

Sharla said...

Hi Amy, love your fabulous card, the stitching up the side is very clever! Love that image....I sometimes could use a break like that!! ;)