Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Sunday, July 27, 2014

GDT-Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog

Hello and welcome to my little space on the blogsphere. So glad your here to pay me a little visit! In honor of my Guest DT on the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge which you can find here. I thought I'd showcase some of my previous works using the Cricut. I'm so thankful for the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog. It reminds and inspires me to bring out the cartridges and put them to good use. I hope you enjoy my projects and I'll link them to the original posts.


using Elegant Edges, Elegant Cakes & Tie the Knot






Original post and on My Cakes Tab- Using Sports mania and Indie Art

original post - using Create A Critter
original post - using Everyday Paperdolls


original post - using New Arrival

original post - using Plantin Schoolbook



Now it's your turn to go make something beautiful!
If your visiting please consider following me. When you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on my next Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. You'll then be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing. Check it out here!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address in a comment or email it to me I won't be able to link it up)

1 comment:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Very beautiful projects!! Create A Critter is so much cute!