Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Scrapbook Saturday # 40 - Simply 7

Hi There! Welcome friends for Scrapbook Saturday. This photo was taken several years ago of my step-son. One of our last parties before we moved to our new home. I used a sketch from Scrapbooks etc. You can find the sketches online and they are free. 


All the embellishments are cut from the Cricut machine

Products:
Doodlecharms Cricut Cartridge - Birthday Hats
Plantin Schoolbook Cricut Cartridge - Title
Gypsy Wanderings Cricut Cartridge -Large background tag


If your visiting please consider following me. When you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on my next Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. You'll then be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing. Check it out here!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address in a comment or email it to me I won't be able to link it up)

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Now...go make something beautiful!

No comments: