Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Monday, April 6, 2015

CMM-Get Well Scraps

Welcome to Card Making Monday! So here's what I've been up to. My get well card stash has gotten low. Unfortunately with the winter season has come some need for Get Well Cards. So I took as look at my scrap stash and went to work. I made a card set of 4 of this design with various patterned scraps so they are all a little different. I don't typically make more than 4 of the same card because i don't want to send the same card to the same person. My memory is not that great to remember each card design I send out. lol

I hope you've enjoyed viewing the latest card by all things beautiful.  Thank you for joining me and make sure to find time create something beautiful!

Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and Thank you if your visiting. Please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on this weeks Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing.  Next drawing when I reach 250 followers!!!!!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)



No comments: