Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Friday, July 31, 2015

Feature Friday-7/31/2015

For those of you who are visiting, my Feature Friday post is a way to show appreciation to my followers. Every Friday I link up the blogs of those who have become new follower friends and then I also showcase some crafty work of existing followers. I track whom I've showcased so everyone will have an opportunity.

and now onto my follower favs for this week!

This is stunning! I love Red, White & Blue themed cards. make sure to visit Maureen and see more of her beautiful work.

I just love this beautiful, little box! Sylivia has done some nice work with a variety of crafting projects. Go check out a table she repurposed and the other projects she is working on.

What a cute door hanger. Lisa is offering a tutorial on how to make this unique design. Make sure to check it out.

I just love these Patriotic themed treat bags! I love all the embellishments, SO cute!
Make sure to see more of Creaticve's creations over at her blog.

I love this sweet card! Kat's choice of colors and patterns are wonderful. Make sure to visit her blog to see her latest creations.

I hope you enjoyed viewing the work of a few followers of all things beautiful! If you haven't become a follower yet join and you'll have a chance to be showcased too. It may take a little time but I will get to everyone.

Have a fabulous weekend and make sure to find time to make something beautiful!

Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and Thank you if your visiting. Please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on my next Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing.  Next drawing when I reach 250 followers!!!!!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)

3 comments:

Migdalia said...

Hi Amy,
Thank you for vising my blog and for choosing my 4th of July treat bags as one of the Friday's Feature!
Congrats to all!! Such beautiful creations as well!
Have a wonderful day,
Millie
Crafting With Creative M

Maureen R said...

Thanks Amy for showcasing my blog this week. I really appreciate it. You do fantastic work yourself my dear! Hugs

Sylvia Anderson said...

Hi Amy, I have just realised i've been chosen as one of your Friday Features...... I'm so pleased...... I don't blog on a regular basis since my accident... I am coming back to crafting slowly but surely x