Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Friday, July 3, 2015

Red, White & blue Splatter card

Hello All! I have been working on my card stash and noticed I was short on Get Well themed cards. In honor of the 4th I thought I would make a Get Well card using the Red , White and Blue theme. It's pretty simple and I'm not entirely sure I am happy with it but it got my mojo going to work on some other projects I'll be posting soon!

I hope you enjoy my post and tune in tomorrow to see my top 10 Patriotic Projects posts.


Happy 4th of July! Have a beautiful day!

Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and Thank you if your visiting. Please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on my next Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing.  Next drawing when I reach 250 followers!!!!!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)

No comments: