Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Friday, December 22, 2017

It's a White Christmas Card


Hello and Happy Winter! It's been very cold up here in new England, just in time for Christmas! 
Welcome to All Things Beautiful.
Today's post is a white on white Christmas card.


For this card i pulled some white patterned paper from a wedding stack. Cut out the white and cream leaves from a Cricut cartridge, punch the gold snowflakes using a Martha Stewart snowflake punch and added some gems

Have a very Happy Holiday Season!

Have a wonderful day!

Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and Thank you if your visiting. Please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on this weeks Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing.  Next drawing when I reach 250 followers!!!!!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)

No comments: