Thank You to my Friends and Followers!

Friday, April 20, 2018

Acetate Panel Prayer cards

Happy Thursday!
I am so glad you stopped by to see my latest post.
Today's card utilized acetate. I stamped the acetate using Staz-on ink and then added a scrap paper element and circle to complete.

To create the strip of patterned paper, I cut several strips from various patterned paper scraps, then cut strips of them and trimmed them to the size needed.

I took another strip of card stock and stitched down the center with my sewing machine.
finally i cut some scalloped and plain circles using my Cricut and layered them after stamping the various images.
I popped up the acetate using dimensional tape, hiding the tape under the strip of patterned paper.

Hope you enjoyed my post. See the products used below.

Products:
Gina K Designs Luxury White  card stock
heavy acetate cut 2.5 x 3.5 iches
MFT Striped background stamp
WPlus9 White Pigment ink
Bazzill Blue Calypso card stock
Copic markers R32, R83, Y21
Stamps from Hobby Lobby  
Staz-On Black Ink

Have a wonderful day!

Thank you to my followers for always checking out my latest creation and Thank you if your visiting. Please consider following me. If you become a follower I'll send you a shout out on this weeks Feature Friday post and link your blog so others can visit you too. Oh and how could I forget--you'll be entered in my BLOG CANDY drawing.  Next drawing when I reach 250 followers!!!!!
( Unfortunately, there are some who have not posted in the comments or sent me the link to their blog in an email. I will not be hunting for your blog so if you don't post your blog address I won't be able to link it up)


No comments: